9th month update

So recently, we had Omie's 9 month check up. Everthing's great :)

Omie weighes 21 pounds and is 29 inches long - According to the doctor a lot of what he's been able to do is also 'advanced' for his age :) I perosnally don't think so but it's nice that doctors like you make you feel special.

He's an amazing kiddo, is very laidback, friendly, not very fussy, fun to be with and very easy going.

Couple of funny things happened in the last few days. We still have Omie take naps in a Indian version of a swing (Ghodiyu). He's attached to it and I don't know how to make the transition; so anyway, he's too big for it now but still prefers it. He was taking his afternoon nap yesterday for an hour or so and then I hear a loud *THUD* followed by Omie's crying. I ran to his room to see what happened and see Omie lying on the floor screaming. I know It was scary but once I made sure he was ok (which he was) I cracked up. Could not stop laughing for the life of me; Omie must've been pretty embarrassed because he kept giving me pouty looks. hehe!