10 facts about my husband/boyfriend

So its 10 years too late to be referring my other half as my ‘boyfriend’ but I’ll gladly share 10 facts about my husband.

  1. He’s an amazing dad – I may not tell him that enough and he may not even show it enough, but he wants nothing but the best for our kiddo and will not make exceptions be it for his life, materialistic things, food, anything.
  2. He’s a very passionate soul – whatever he does in life, he literally puts his heart and soul into it.
  3. he’s an ardent fan of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar & the Art of Living – and of course he’s an AOL teacher
  4. He’s super competitive – though he’s realized that he was over the top and has ‘cut down’ quite a bit but he’s still competitive
  5. He loves to give advice but doesn’t like to take it - yes a ‘typical man’ characteristic
  6. He is way more caring & sensitive than I will ever be – OH yes…Between the 2 of us, he feels the need to openly communicate and share and that too gladly. No shame in that game ;) and I’m so glad that he is that way
  7. he talks more on the phone than in person – LOL
  8. He’s always in pain – this is one and the only thing I still cannot get used to – he’s always hurting somewhere but refuses to do anything about it!
  9. When it comes to friends & family, he’s the first one to put all egos and hassles aside and bends over backwards for people. Thankfully, “I can be your best friend or worst enemy” doesn’t apply to him because he’s very forgiving.
  10. Last but not the least, he’s without a doubt the “better” half between us – he’s our whole & soul and I would be completely lost without him. he’s my superman
List of ten things is not enough to describe him – he’s my ‘garbage’ when I want to spew venom, he’s my support system, he’s my ‘punching bag’ he’s my everything. He’s my shield and always tells me to gladly take a back seat if I want to because when he’s there, I don’t need to care about anything or anyone. He’s a super duper guy and I couldn’t be more happier to have him in my life, in fact, be my life J along with my kiddo of course!