Random musings..

The other day, hubby, kiddo and I were hanging out at home - Kiddo spotted a cute little ladybug on the floor.



He got so excited to see it, introduced himself and everything - He even introduced it to his parents...yeah, it was that special.

Then we had to go upstairs for some reason and forgot about the little ladybug - or so I thought. When we came downstairs, the ladybug was nowhere to be found and we had a toddler who was bawling out of control. I managed to calm him down enough to ask him what happened.

With his limited dictionary and sign language, he was able to tell me he thought he crushed the little ladybug with his bare feet.

Awwwwww...my heart just melted at his sensitivity - I managed to tell him that he couldn't have crushed him but that the ladybug went back home to go 'nighty-night'.

That somehow made sense - we said our goodbye's to the stinkin' bug and moved on with our lives!