DIY: Eye cream

I learned about this new, inexpensive, extremely versatile and all natural way of making my own Eye cream in the comfort of my own home using only 2 ingredients through a friend - I've been making my own and using it ever since and couldn't be happier.  this "eye cream" is so versatile, and actually does work.  The majority of us want eye creams to target fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles; this eye cream does exactly that and even helps with my tired "mommy eyes" puffy ness, etc.

The only ingredients you will need are: Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin E oil (Also an empty container - I just washed & sanitized my Clinique Eye cream's container)

The evening Primrose usually comes in Gel caps - What I usually do is make a small 'batch' at a time which lasts me for a long time - I use about 5 to 6 Gel caps of Evening Primrose oil and and 5 heaping drops of Vitamin E oil - mix them really well together and your Eye cream is ready.  I even use it on my entire face sometimes.

Just to be safe, I googled Pros & cons of both of these ingredients prior to using it just to be safe and I suggest anyone who is thinking of using it do the same.