21 "get to know me" questions TAG!!


1. Are you named after anyone? Nope. 
2. When was the last time you cried?  Been a while, thankfully!!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? hmmm...yes & no!! I'm a great person to hang out with but can be opinionated & outspoken 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Unfortunately yes!! ALL the time!!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes - Skydiving was thrilling so Bungee jumping is def. on my bucket list
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Honey bunches of Oats!!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile!!!
9. What is your eye colour? Light brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I don't do scary movies, so def. happy endings!!
11. Favorite smells? My hubby's cologne and my kiddo!!
12. Summer or winter? SUMMER!!
13. Computer or television? Computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? India
15. Do you have any special talents? Probably raise my eyebrows one at a time??
16. Where were you born? India
17. What are your hobbies? Tons..reading, writing, cooking, chilling, facebooking, hanging out with my kiddo is probably my favorite though
18. have any pets? Yes, a puppy named Skylar!! 
19. Favorite movie? Not a huge movie buff but Dirty dancing, The English Patient, Life is beautiful tops my list; Hindi would be 3 Idiots
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes…  An older sister and a younger brother 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? umm..a li'l late for this question as I'm pretty 'grown up' lol..but I would love to learn another language sometime in the near future!!