How time flies..

We've been busy attending several birthday parties lately; most of them for kiddos who are turning 1 - It's been so much fun as most of these kids  were just tiny li'l babies not long ago and now they're toddlers, just like my monkey.

I can't even believe it's been 3-1/2 years since my little chunky monkey was born.  He was born a preemie so was the tiniest thing ever, but caught up faster than ever and was consistantly chunky with cute chubby cheeks until he started walking of course..now he's tall and lanky and FULL of energy - I have yet to figure out where his energy comes from because he's certainly not eating enough to keep up :-)

Anywho, attending these parties made me wanna go back and take a look at my kiddo's moments from when he turned one!! I remember him being super sick from an ear infection on his 1st birthday so we had to cancel his party because we were also flying out to India the very next day and I wanted him to feel his bestest for the travel.  We did end up having a very small and intimate celebration with just friends and family as it was also Diwali which was just PERFECT!!