Happy Father's day!!

I loathe these special days dedicated to dads, moms, love, etc..It is nothing but marketing ploy in my opinion.

Even still, it is nice to recognize those special people and relationships in life!! so Here's a very Happy Father's day to all the men who chose to change their lives forever by bringing a little soul into this world.

A special mention to my baby daddy: Mr. Z - Thank you for going out of your way to ensure O and I have the best of everything in life - thank you for working tirelessly so that we have the freedom to lazy around if we choose to.  Thank you for making conscious effort to be a little kid yourself once in a while even though it's so not in your personality.   Thank you for choosing to ignore all my bickering and watching over us - We love you more than words can describe and so grateful that God was kind enough to play his part in bringing you into our life!!