O's meal - Pizza night

I was pleasantly surprised to find these beautiful flowers waiting for me at home when I returned from work.  I love how spontaneous my hubby is - He also left a sweet note in his absence accompanying the beautiful flowers!! I should remember to count my lucky stars instead of complaining once in a while :-)


It was another weekday night where I was short on time and hubby was away again.  I somehow appreciate nights like these because it gives me a chance to whip up something quick for the kiddo and I without worrying about making it a big hearty meal to satisfy the hubs.

We've made this Pizza many a times before so I knew O would love it.  It's again all homemade with fresh and healthy ingredients.

Made the Pizza on wholegrain flat bread.  Toppings include tofu, spinach, red & green peppers along with fresh mozzarella cheese and homemade pizza sauce served with a side of Avocado.