O's room tour

I'm well aware, I have none but a few readers and that too mostly close family and friends ;);  I however, do follow quite a few blogs because besides books, other people's thoughts, ideas, rants, recipes, memes is what I enjoy reading the most - I've seen Room tours on quite a few blogs so decided to post one myself.

Our master bedroom is nothing to write home about - it's pretty spacious with a lot of empty space and a king bed + candles.  O's room however, is much more colorful and interesting so I thought it would be fun to document it :-) This post includes quite a few pictures.

Unlike a lot of moms to be, I didn't get a chance decorate my kiddo's room prior to his arrival.  I had complications towards the end of my pregnancy which required me to be on bed rest for a few weeks and he also decided to arrive early :) so, I started decorating in bits & pieces after he arrived, and whenever I could find time.

My little All-Star's name :) 

 Beautiful set of candles that I received as a gift when he was born.  They smell incredible and they're too cute to use up ;)

 These love, imagine, laugh foam letters, I found at Target for like a dollar each. 


Turtle nightlight and a cute frame which speaks volume :)

Kiddo's first hand & foot print :)