Random..

7 random facts about myself

  1. I'm super lazy by nature but have the ability to push myself hence I don't 'appear' lazy
  2. I love to read; be it books, blogs, instructions, billboards, back of shampoo bottles, whatever ;)
  3. Writing is the only creative outlet that I've found so far - I find myself getting very frustrated when I don't express myself or my thoughts through writing.
  4. I daydream..A LOT
  5. The most honest and biggest smile on my face is when I'm with my little one
  6. I'm super comfortable addressing a huge crowd, but get pretty shy during one on one conversations with random people.
  7. I'm a loner at heart..
Random questions
  1. Favorite song? They keep changing with my mood..current fav: Pani da from Vicky Donor
  2. Favorite time of the day? Evening..
  3. Favorite Book? Keeps changing but one that has stuck with me is The Kite Runner
  4. Favorite Food? Pad Thai & Steamed dumplings
  5. Favorite Drink? Water..
  6. What do you like most about yourself? I take things one day at a time..
  7. What do you like least about yourself? Way too blunt and outspoken
  8. If saving world meant sacrificing yourself, would you? in a heartbeat
  9. Is there any quote you live by? - Live & let live?