Happy Birthday O!

A very happy 3rd birthday to the most handsome, beautiful, loving, charming, sweet, laid-back, hilarious, crazy, smart, etc..etc.. kid that I know!!!

O is without a doubt the love & light of my life - when he's with me, I do sometimes wish for a break from all the craziness; but when he's away from me, all I do is think about him or things revolving around him.  He's the center of my universe and I've no clue what I was doing prior to him being in my life.   

He is the sweetest 3 year old ever - he's so considerate, so loving and such a flirt.  I love him to death and wish him nothing but the best in his life.  

I love you kiddo..and as much as I hate the fact that you're growing up so fast, I am proud of the fact that you're growing up to be such a beautiful human being.  I hope you light up others' lives like you light up mine.