100th blog post

Yayyyy....!!!!

This is a huge milestone for me - I cannot believe that I've reached 100 posts - took me long enough..haha!!  There's so much that's happened in the last couple of years (since I started blogging) now that I think about it.  


I started blogging in 2009 about food and recipes which didn't excite me as much so then switched gears into mommyhood once I had my baby; I started blogging again as a way of keeping track of my kiddo's milestones and fun moments.  That also got old pretty quick (man, I have a very short attention span)  So, just thought about writing anything and everything in general :) 

It is so much fun blogging - it is such a fun and creative outlet for someone who wants to put their thoughts, ideas, frustrations, etc.. into writing - I communicate much better via writing than anything else, so this is a perfect medium for myself.

I've also been getting emails/messages from people who have stumbled upon this blog and have stuck around since they enjoy it :)

Thank you to whoever chooses to read my rants and for coming back time and again :o)

Here's to many more!!!!!!!!