Instant Handvo..

Hubby and I finally went to watch Life of Pi the week it came out - I had heard so much hoopla around the movie that I felt somewhat disappointed after watching it.  It was a great movie no doubt; but I have seen better movies - Visually it's a treat but do feel that movie drags at times.  Maybe it's because I so loved the book that I felt that movie can't ever be compared, whatever the reason maybe - I liked it but didn't LOVE it nor did I think it was the best movie ever.

Lately, I feel like I'm lacking inspiration -  I haven't been able to put my heart and soul into doing anything productive lately (with the exception of cooking)

I have been trying out various recipes that I found through google and they've been super quick and yummy.  One of the recipes that I tried was Instant Handvo (found here)


It was super quick and delicious - I sprinkled mine with a bit of EVOO & granulated sugar (old habits die hard)