Praying for Boston!

My heart aches for the victims and their families of Boston tragedy.  Even for those who were not hurt, this will leave a permanent scar and will forever be 'cautious'.

And then there are rest of us.  Scared and waiting for the inevitable.  Could I be next? Could my family, my child be next? What if I drop my kiddo off to school as usual and then never see him again? What if my hubby goes to work and then never comes back? What if I happen to go somewhere and never return to see my precious family again??

I feel as if it's bound to happen sooner or later.  This world has become such a cruel, cold, violent place that the uncertainty is what will kill us off eventually.  Everyday I drop off my kiddo, and then sadly keep an eye on the news, just in case!!! I can't help but panic and wonder.