Badam (Almond) Barfi

My family loves their nuts n dry fruits.  We try and incorporate a handful of nuts into our daily diet as often as we possibly can.  I especially like to make sure that my kiddo gets his daily dose since he loves to munch all day anyways - nuts is a good alternative to satisfy that craving of 'oh, I just wanna eat something' without being hungry (instead of chips or something)

Anyway, I was wondering what else I could do with all the almonds we have besides making Badam Sheera.  So I went ahead and made Badam Barfi - It's full of healthy fats because it was Ghee (clarified butter), almonds and just enough sugar to give a nice sweetness but not too much plus it's just the perfect treat for winters.

It's super easy, delicious and a good alternative for those who don't like eating nuts directly but do enjoy a healthy sweet treat.