Back after a hiatus...again!

Here I am again, after yet another long hiatus.

Writing is always on my mind; ALWAYS! whatever I maybe doing, I'm always looking to incorporate it into writing one way or the other.  Getting down to business of doing it however, is where the challange is.

A lot has happened since my last blog - I wrote and rewrote all that took place, but never got around to either saving it or posting it so I just let it be.

We've packed up and moved to a different state, we've taken numerous vacations, I've read many books, kiddo has grown up A LOT, I've lost 20 pounds, and we've planned a ton of life altering changes since my last blog; but getting into nitty gritty of it is just pointless this late in the game so I'll just pretend that I'm starting a fresh new blog and start posting all the pending posts.

I feel like I need a direction; both for blogging and in life.. yet, I can't function like that IRL so if I were to choose just one field to blog about, I'd probably never blog again - I think I'll stick to how I've been blogging and hopefully, pick it up more..and more! <Rant over>

Summer is here! So I maybe gone again for another long break because I'm too busy being outdoors and having fun when it's nice out..but oh well! I will do the best I can I guess.