Experimenting with makeup..

I'm not huge on makeup so it's easier for me to play safe.  The only essential items in my makeup bag are a concealer, powder, eyeliner & mascara and a lip gloss.  I will use a blush when I'm going out but rarely ever on daily basis.

I tend to play safe and stick with products that have worked for me as far as makeup is concerned.  I am open to experimenting with skincare products but makeup brands are pretty much set in stone for me.  Clinique and maybelline are the only brands which I use for pretty much all my makeup needs.

I also like to wait around until there's a good deal or at least a free gift with purchase when I'm going to invest in a brand - let's be real, who doesn't like freebies right? even if it's just a few samples.

Anyway, this time around though, I thought of experimenting with my powder since I'm completely out of my clinique Stay-matte sheer powder.  Lancome is offering a pretty attractive free gift bag along with purchase so I bought Lancome Dual Finish versatile Powder (Fragrance free)

I have a pretty normal to combination skin and reacts well to most products so we'll see how this goes :-) I got a pretty cool gift bag along with this purchase.  I chose the nude package option.  

This free gift includes:

  • Définicils High Definition Mascara
  • Bi-facil Double-action Eye Makeup Remover
  • Advanced Skin Corrector 
  • Bienfait Multi-vital SPF 30 Sunscreen High Potency daily moisturizing cream
  • Nude look palatte
  • Nude sensational effects lipcolor in natural beauty.
  • Black signature makeup bag
We'll have to wait and see how these products work but for now, can't wait to experiment :-)