Tale of 2 soups..

Winter is the perfect time to enjoy all things HOT!!  I love my hot chocolates, Chai Lattes, coffees, and soups.  

I'm not much into baking or even making long, slow cooking recipes - but sometimes, you just have to make an exception.  In the last few weeks, I've managed to whip up 2 soups that were absolutely delicious only with ingredients available in my fridge.  

This soup, I just put together with whatever I had available, and it turned out to be Mintestrone Soup


This was another soup that I made for a guest which was delicious but required a bit of slow cooking to develop the flavors.  It was all devoured before I realized to take a proper picture, but did manage to catch one with my phone of a small batch that I got to enjoy.  It's just carrots, beets & tomatoes cooked, ran through mixture & seasoned with a bit of cayenne peppers, s&p.